Tue, Jan 23|
Zoom Online Meeting
Community Data Program Orientation
The hour-long orientation session will offer a chance for you to learn about the Community Data Program (CDP), ask questions, and play with the data during the interactive session.
Time & Location
Jan 23, 2024, 11:30 a.m. MST – Jan 24, 2024, 12:30 p.m. MST
Zoom Online Meeting
About the event
Community Futures Lesser Slave Lake Region (CFLSLR) is leading a unique opportunity to become part of a new consortium with the Community Data Program. The Community Data Program (CDP) is a paid membership-based community development initiative open to any Canadian public, non-profit, or community sector organization with a local service delivery or public policy mandate. The program facilitates access to the evidence needed to tell our stories and inform effective and responsive policy and program design and implementation.
You are invited to learn more about the new Lesser Slave Lake Consortium with the Community Data Program on Tuesday, January 23, 2024, at 11:30 a.m. MST online on Zoom.
Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81346422574?pwd=VldlSFUwK0JXblhNSkVNeW1YSDlvQT09
The hour-long orientation session will offer a chance for you to learn about the CDP, ask questions, and play with the data during the interactive session. If you are based within the Lesser Slave Lake Region Data Consortium catchment area, you will be able to purchase your membership for $150/year (per organization).
Please RSVP by Friday, January 19, 2024.
Learn More About the Community Data Program (CDP)
The Community Data Program (CDP) provides more than 400 municipal, not-for-profit, and community sector member organizations with access to unique community data products, responsive technical support, and a cross-Canada network of community data practitioners.
Data available offers insights into issues of concern to your community using administrative and survey data products through partnerships with Statistics Canada, the Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation, and other public and private data providers.
The CDP offers resources designed to reach and connect a diversity of data practitioners. These include:
- An online catalog providing direct access to the entire repository of data products;
- An Infographics and Dashboards Portal offering access to the Community Recovery Dashboard and interactive thematic infographics;
- Webinar series offering unique insights for CDP members through 60 to 90 minute online sessions with data experts available to answer your questions;
- Regular communication within the network through annual meetings of consortium leads, technical member-based working groups, and a members’ newsletter, and;
- Responsive technical support from members of the CDP team and online tools on “How to” find and use our data.
For more information, contact the CDP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager Community Action for Workforce Development
Community Futures Lesser Slave Lake Region